Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you, Blog, for the pictures.

Final Paris blog post! I have just gone through and saved all the pictures that were here on the blog to David Graham's computer (as I no longer have one, it being in the stolen suitcase.) So a big thank you to my blog readers... if you hadn't been reading, I wouldn't have been posting, and then I wouldn't have had any Paris pictures left! But thanks to you, there were about 100 of the best ones safely here on the internet!

And now I sign off. Until the next adventure...

2 comments:

  1. It's been so much fun reading your blog, Ruthie! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us. I'm sorry about how it ended, though! Hope you and David are getting all the details straightened out. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soyons désinvoltes! n'ayons l'air de rien!

    ReplyDelete