Saturday, August 1, 2009

Various pictures...

A brief post of some pictures from the last few days, as I am packing up and going to meet David Graham (!)



Met up for coffe with with the famous Dr. Spencer, back left (my AU professor responsible for getting me across the Atlantic three times,) Madame Bourget, bottom left, who ran around town and got Ross and my internship contracts signed by half the city of Paris for us, Madame Turpin, a friend of Mme Bourget's, and Ross.



A mid-action picture of some of the Ungaro team. (back row:) Charly, behind me, had his back to the camera because he didn't want to be in the picture, then there's Pauline and Steeve... front row, Marilyne (who has been so wonderful to me in so many ways... notably letting me stay at her house for a night, helping me re-sell some train tickets online that I accidentally bought for 5:00 in the morning instead of 5:00 at night, and giving my some French cookbooks! Get ready, I'm going to start cooking for real this time,) Gerard, of the Diva-spraying fame, and Mari-Line, one of the ladies who works upstairs doing alterations.



Met up with Quinn, David Graham's cousin, for lunch and to show her around Ungaro...


Met up with Lindsey for a meal at a cool restaurant her friend had recommended... I would post a picture of the meal, but somehow the picture numbers are messed up and the ones I click on to post are not showing up...



A short video from my dinner with Pauline, my fellow Ungaro intern, near St. Michel on Thursday night. Now you will feel like you were there...

2 comments:

  1. Yay for our dinner :) So glad I got to spend time with you!!

    Do you have the second photo from last night? You can email it to me if you want :)

    Have a great time with DG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our bodies are incredible machines, capable of amazing feats – but they also require care and maintenance to function at their best. That's why it's essential to prioritize our health and well-being every day. From eating nourishing foods to staying hydrated and getting enough sleep, there are simple yet powerful ways to support our bodies' natural processes. Regular exercise, stress management techniques, and mindfulness practices can also play a significant role in promoting overall health and vitality. By making conscious choices and listening to our bodies' cues, we can take control of our health and live our best lives. https://jacana.life/

    ReplyDelete